Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (L-amino acids), carbohydrates (corn syrup solids), fat (high oleic safflower, coconut, soy oils), L-carnitine, taurine, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamins, minerals; contains phenylalanine; nonessential amino-acid free.
- AMA Opposition to the CVS-Aetna Vertical Merger Grows With Statement to DOJ
- Panel Recommends Earlier Body Weight Monitoring in Use of Mood Stabilizers
- Cesarean Delivery, Early Childhood Antibiotic Use Not Associated With Risk for ADHD
Indications for CYCLINEX-2:
Nutritional supplement for adults and children with urea cycle disorder, gyrate atrophy of the choroid and retina, or hyperammonemia-hyperornithinemia-homocitrullinemia (HHH) syndrome.
Adults and Children:
Amino acid-modified medical nutritional supplement w. iron.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes