CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells; per packet; color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
Mix and dissolve entire contents of packet into cool food or drink. <1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: 1 packet daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 7 packets/day; take at regular intervals throughout the day. ≥3yrs: use Kids Chewables. ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress