CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells; per packet; color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
Mix and dissolve entire contents of packet into cool food or drink. <1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: 1 packet daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 7 packets/day; take at regular intervals throughout the day. ≥3yrs: use Kids Chewables. ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders