CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells, Vit.C 5mg; per chew tab; berry flavored; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, sugar-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
<1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: use Kids Packets. ≥3yrs: chew 1 tab daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 4 tabs/day (2 tabs in AM & 2 tabs in PM). ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?