CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg; per cap; contains gelatin; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
1 cap daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 caps daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 caps daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<1yr: not recommended. ≥1yrs: 1 cap daily. May open capsules and mix contents into cool drink or food.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder