CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg, Vit.C 10mg; per chew tab; contains sodium; orange flavored or sugar-free; color-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, soy-, and preservative-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Chew 1 tab daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 tabs daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 tabs daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<4yrs: not recommended. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab daily.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Supported Employment vs Transitional Work in Veterans With PTSD
- Comparing Pharmacologic Treatments for Prevention of Rehospitalization in BP
- Preliminary Evidence Suggests Suicidal Thinking Is Self-Reinforcing
- Lower Fluoxetine Efficacy in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling