CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg, Vit.C 10mg; per chew tab; contains sodium; orange flavored or sugar-free; color-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, soy-, and preservative-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Chew 1 tab daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 tabs daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 tabs daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<4yrs: not recommended. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab daily.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Opioid Dependence
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients