Most Recent Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Symptoms of opioid withdrawal can be treated with the ER formulation of tramadol.
Young adults with child-onset SLE are at high risk for major depression that affects 50% of young adults.
The Behavior Pain Assessment Tool can assess pain in critically ill adults and in patients who cannot self-report pain.
Pain management programs rooted in the biopsychosocial approach lead to reduced pain.
More specific biomarkers will be needed to differentiate between atypical parkinsonian disorders.
More Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Amisulpride May Be Most Effective Antipsychotic for Negative Symptoms in Schizophrenia
- Frustrations With Prior Authorization: A Thorn in the Side of Clinicians
- Efficacy of Drugs for Psychosis, Relapse Prevention for Bipolar Depression, Mania
- No Evidence of Cognitive Impairment With Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in ADHD
- Plasma Autoantibodies Possible Biomarker for Schizophrenia
- Substance-Induced Psychosis Associated With Development of Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder
- Neuropsychiatric Events May Be Linked to Nitrated Nucleosome Levels in Lupus
- New APA Guideline Recommendation for Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder
- Reducing PTSD Symptoms: Propranolol Before Reactivation Therapy
- Cannabis Use Associated With Subsequent Psychotic Experiences in Adolescents
- Cognitive Enhancement Therapy Beneficial for Neurocognitive Function in Autism
- The Crisis of Physician Suicides: Past and Present
- Affective Temperaments in Bipolar Have a Significant Impact on Functional, Clinical Outcomes of Mania
- Ketamine: A Promising Agent for Managing Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Patterns of Healthcare Use Before Diagnosis of Psychotic Disorders in Young Adults