Most Recent Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Symptoms of opioid withdrawal can be treated with the ER formulation of tramadol.
Young adults with child-onset SLE are at high risk for major depression that affects 50% of young adults.
The Behavior Pain Assessment Tool can assess pain in critically ill adults and in patients who cannot self-report pain.
Pain management programs rooted in the biopsychosocial approach lead to reduced pain.
More specific biomarkers will be needed to differentiate between atypical parkinsonian disorders.
More Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- The Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers of Psychiatric Illness
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Updates in Borderline Personality Disorder: Your Questions Answered
- Violent Video Games Tied to Physical Aggression
- Shame Drives Suicidal Ideation Among Veterans With PTSD
- Long-term Healthy Diet Associated With Greater Hippocampal Volumes
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored Electronic Cigarettes
- Predictors of CBT Outcomes Identified in Youths With Anxiety Disorders
- Happy Childhood Memories Associated With Better Health
- FDA Launches MyStudies Mobile App in Effort to Increase Access to Real World Patient Data
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression