CORICIDIN HBP CHEST CONGESTION & COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 200mg; softgels.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP CHEST CONGESTION & COUGH:
1–2 softgels every 4 hours; max 12 softgels/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Antitussive + expectorant.
See Contraindication. Hyperpyretic crisis with MAOIs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Opioid Dependence
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients