COMPOUND W LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in collodion; contains alcohol.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for COMPOUND W LIQUID:
Removal of warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Gel, liq: Apply enough to cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily. Pads, strips: Apply to wart; repeat every 48hrs. All: for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Gel or liq: product is flammable. Diabetes. Impaired circulation.
Gel–0.25oz; Liq–0.31oz (w. applicator); Pads, Invisible Strips—14; Plantar Wart Pads—20
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age