COMPOUND W GEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in collodion; contains alcohol.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for COMPOUND W GEL:
Removal of warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Gel, liq: Apply enough to cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily. Pads, strips: Apply to wart; repeat every 48hrs. All: for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Gel or liq: product is flammable. Diabetes. Impaired circulation.
Gel–0.25oz; Liq–0.31oz (w. applicator); Pads, Invisible Strips—14; Plantar Wart Pads—20
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses