Complimentary & Alternative Medicine
The researchers observed between-group differences between real and sham acupuncture treatment.
There was improvement in cognitive performance and brain function in those who took the blueberry powder.
Consistent, moderate coffee consumption may decrease the risk of Alzheimer's disease development by up to 20%.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder