COLACE SYRUP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate sodium 60mg/15mL.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for COLACE SYRUP:
Mix syrup in 6–8oz of milk or juice. 60mg–360mg daily.
Mix syrup in 6–8oz of milk or juice. <2yrs: individualize. 2–11yrs: 60mg–150mg daily; may be given as a single dose or in divided doses.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May increase systemic absorption of mineral oil.
Caps 50mg—30, 60; 100mg—10, 30, 60; Liquid—30mL (w. cal dropper); Syrup—473mL
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records