A new analytic model can now predict cognitive decline within 10 years of onset PD.
Cognition is not associated with exposure to metformin or lifestyle intervention.
Post-lunch napping is tied better cognition for older adults.
The American Heart Association issues a scientific statement on the possible link between chronic arterial hypertension and cognitive impairment.
The Effect of Cognitive Remediation Training on Functional Connectivity and Social Cognition in SchizophreniaOctober 13, 2016
Study provides further evidence for the effects of cognitive enhancement intervention on brain functional connectivity and cognitive performance in patients with schizophrenia.
Regular late-life volunteering is independently tied to decreased risk of cognitive impairment.
The American Heart Association issues a scientific statement on the possible link between chronic arterial hypertension and cognition.
Individuals suffering from depression, as well as persons diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy, present with dysfunction across several cognitive domains.
Researchers conducted an fMRI study of decision-making under conditions of risk and ambiguity in patients diagnosed with schizophrenia.
In 2016, an estimated 5.4 million US adults have Alzheimer disease.
Serum ghrelin levels may serve as a biomarker of executive function in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- The Current State of Autism: From Etiology to Treatment
- Adjunctive Telmisartan's Effects on Symptoms of Schizophrenia
- Is Aspirin Use Associated With a Decreased Incidence of Depressive Symptoms?
- Long-Term Cariprazine Safe, Tolerable for Schizophrenia
- Augmentation Therapy for Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
- emPATH Units as a Solution for ED Psychiatric Patient Boarding
- Antidepressants for Poststroke Depression: Comparative Efficacy and Acceptability
- New Model Shows High Accuracy in Predicting Response to Lithium
- Frequent Cannabis Use Associated With Increased Likelihood of MDD
- Protecting the Brain: The Damaging Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Undertreatment of ADHD in US Adults: An Unmet Need
- Sexual Dysfunction in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder in Remission
- Predictors of Optimal Schizophrenia Outcomes Using PP1M, PP3M Treatment
- Cariprazine Effective for Long-Term Sustained Remission in Patients with Schizophrenia
- High Serum Concentrations of Second-Generation Antipsychotics in Elderly