One topic of criticism is the relative dearth of scientific evidence regarding the efficacy of 12-step programs.
According to the most recent available data, 14% of Americans have tried cocaine, and 0.6% (1.5 million individuals aged 12 or older) had used it in the past month.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress