One topic of criticism is the relative dearth of scientific evidence regarding the efficacy of 12-step programs.
According to the most recent available data, 14% of Americans have tried cocaine, and 0.6% (1.5 million individuals aged 12 or older) had used it in the past month.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis