Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
A chart with daily dose thresholds for antipsychotic medications.
A chart outlining pharmacotherapies for ADHD, including information on form, strength, maximum dosages and administration.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Drugs that are used in pregnancy chart (Pregnancy Category A or B).
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
A comparative dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Contraindicated pregnancy medications
A chart outlining the pharmacokinetics of atypical antipsychotics, including information on bioavailability, half-life and CYP 450 metabolism.
Chart showing pregnancy categories are assigned to drugs to define their risk of causing fetal harm during pregnancy. There are five pregnancy categories (A, B, C, D, and X).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anhedonia and Suicidal Ideation Linked Independent of Major Affective Disorders
- Rarity of Late-Onset ADHD: Symptoms Linked to Other Causes
- Cognitive Insight Impairment May Precede Neurocognitive Decline in Schizophrenia
- Trump Administration Provides the CDC With a List of Banned Words, Phrases
- Expert Perspective: Link Between Depression and Mortality in Cancer Patients
- Amber Lenses Before Bed Improve Insomnia Symptoms
- Pregnancy and Bipolar Disorder: Expert Interview With Leena Mittal, MD
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence May Mediate Future Hypomania
- Lurasidone Monotherapy Safe, Efficacious in Children, Adolescents With Bipolar Depression
- Sleep Disruption May Lead to Increased Beta Amyloid Production
- Examining Duration of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Sessions for Depression
- Pretreatment Functioning Associated With Anxiolytic Efficacy of Vortioxetine
- AAN Issues New Guidelines for Treatment of Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Quality Improvement Intervention Improves Documentation of Geriatric Transitions in Care
- Sexual Harassment: Response to a National Crisis