Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
A comparative dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
A chart outlining the pharmacokinetics of atypical antipsychotics, including information on bioavailability, half-life and CYP 450 metabolism.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
A chart outlining pharmacotherapies for ADHD, including information on form, strength, maximum dosages and administration.
A chart with daily dose thresholds for antipsychotic medications.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Information on characteristics and duration of particular insomnia types.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder