Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%; vag crm.
Indications for CLINDESSE:
1 applicatorful intravaginally once.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not rely on contraceptive diaphragm or condom concurrently or for 5 days after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers.
Fungal vaginosis, vulvovaginal pruritus, headache.
Prefilled applicator (5g )—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age