CLEOCIN VAGINAL OVULES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 100mg; supp.
Indications for CLEOCIN VAGINAL OVULES:
Nonpregnant: 1 supp intravaginally at bedtime for 3 days.
Pre-menarchal: not established.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not use contraceptive diaphragm or condom for at least 72hrs after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment with ovules. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: monitor infant or consider alternatives.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers; caution.
Candidiasis, vaginitis, vulvovaginal disorder, fungal infection, pruritus, abnormal labor.
Crm—40g (w. applicators); Ovules—3 (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders