CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%.
Indications for CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful intravaginally at bedtime. Nonpregnant: treat for 3 or 7 days. Pregnant (2nd or 3rd trimester): treat for 7 days.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not use contraceptive diaphragm or condom for at least 72hrs after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment with ovules. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: monitor infant or consider alternatives.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers; caution.
Candidiasis, vaginitis, vulvovaginal disorder, fungal infection, pruritus, abnormal labor.
Crm—40g (w. applicators); Ovules—3 (w. applicator)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders