CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 2%.
Indications for CLEOCIN VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful intravaginally at bedtime. Nonpregnant: treat for 3 or 7 days. Pregnant (2nd or 3rd trimester): treat for 7 days.
History of enteritis or colitis.
Monitor for pseudomembranous colitis. Do not use contraceptive diaphragm or condom for at least 72hrs after treatment. Do not have vaginal intercourse or use tampons or douches during treatment with ovules. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: monitor infant or consider alternatives.
May potentiate neuromuscular blockers; caution.
Candidiasis, vaginitis, vulvovaginal disorder, fungal infection, pruritus, abnormal labor.
Crm—40g (w. applicators); Ovules—3 (w. applicator)
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder