CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH, E3G test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR:
Determination of luteinizing hormone and estrone-3-glucuronide (ovulation predictor).
Follow test instructions exactly. Monitor indicates fertility status as low, high, or peak, and when end of menstrual cycle is approaching.
Menopausal symptoms, pregnancy, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, conditions that affect menstrual cycle may affect results.
Inaccurate results with certain fertility treatments, oral contraceptives, other hormones, tetracycline.
Monitor—1 (w. 20 disposable test sticks)
Replacement test sticks—30
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder