CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH, E3G test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR:
Determination of luteinizing hormone and estrone-3-glucuronide (ovulation predictor).
Follow test instructions exactly. Monitor indicates fertility status as low, high, or peak, and when end of menstrual cycle is approaching.
Menopausal symptoms, pregnancy, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, conditions that affect menstrual cycle may affect results.
Inaccurate results with certain fertility treatments, oral contraceptives, other hormones, tetracycline.
Monitor—1 (w. 20 disposable test sticks)
Replacement test sticks—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children
- Addressing the Uncertainties of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program for Medical School Graduates
- Leana Wen, MD, to Assume Planned Parenthood Presidency
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology