CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL OVULATION TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL OVULATION TEST:
Determination of luteinizing hormone (ovulation predictor).
Easy Read: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or immerse in urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Dark blue line indicates the presence of LH. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5–7 seconds or dip in urine sample for 15 seconds, follow test instructions. Smiling face indicates the presence of LH.
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results.
Inaccurate results with LH and hCG-containing drugs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age