CLEAR EYES TRIPLE ACTION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CLEAR EYES TRIPLE ACTION:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Narrow angle glaucoma. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + ocular lubricant.
Enlarged pupils, rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa