CLEAR EYES NATURAL TEARS MILD DRY EYES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%, povidone 0.6%; oph. soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CLEAR EYES NATURAL TEARS MILD DRY EYES:
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) as needed.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Blurred vision (liq.gels).
Tears Moderate to Severe—0.5oz
Tears Sensitive—32 (0.02oz/single-use dispensers)
PM Tears Nighttime—0.12oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age