CITRANATAL HARMONY Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine HCl 25mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, calcium (as citrate) 104mg, iron (as carbonyl and ferrous fumarate) 27mg, docusate sodium 50mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 260mg; soft-gelatin caps.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for CITRANATAL HARMONY:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious anemia or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
CitraNatal Assure, CitraNatal DHA, CitraNatal 90 DHA blister pack (5 tabs + 5 caps)—6; CitraNatal Rx tabs—100; CitraNatal Harmony—30; CitraNatal B-Calm blister pack (5 tabs + 10 tabs)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cycle Patterns Associated With Treatment Response in Bipolar Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder