CITRACAL PLUS w. MAGNESIUM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as citrate) 250mg, Vit. D3 125 IU, magnesium (as oxide) 40mg, pyridoxine (as HCl) 5mg, boron 0.5mg, copper (as gluconate) 0.5mg, manganese (as gluconate) 0.5mg, zinc (as oxide) 5mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CITRACAL PLUS w. MAGNESIUM:
1–2 tabs twice daily.
May antagonize tetracycline, bisphosphonates (separate by 2hrs), phenytoin, other drugs. May be antagonized by phenytoin, iron supplements.
Citracal + D—60, 120; 250 + D—150; Petites—100, 200; Plus w. Mg—150; Plus Bone Density Builder—120
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders