CITRACAL PLUS BONE DENSITY BUILDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as carbonate and citrate) 300mg, Vit. D3 200 IU, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 3.75mg, copper (as gluconate) 0.5mg, manganese (as gluconate) 1mg, molybdenum 37.5mcg, boron 125mcg, genistein 13.5mg; per tab; gluten-, sugar-, dairy-, lactose-free.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CITRACAL PLUS BONE DENSITY BUILDER:
Take with food. 2 tabs twice daily.
May antagonize tetracycline, bisphosphonates (separate by 2hrs), phenytoin, other drugs. May be antagonized by phenytoin, iron supplements.
Citracal + D—60, 120; 250 + D—150; Petites—100, 200; Plus w. Mg—150; Plus Bone Density Builder—120
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses