CITRACAL PETITES + D OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as citrate) 200mg, Vit. D3 200 IU; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CITRACAL PETITES + D:
1–2 tabs twice daily.
May antagonize tetracycline, bisphosphonates (separate by 2hrs), phenytoin, other drugs. May be antagonized by phenytoin, iron supplements.
Citracal + D—60, 120; 250 + D—150; Petites—100, 200; Plus w. Mg—150; Plus Bone Density Builder—120
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age