Most Recent Articles by Cindy Lampner, MSLIS
Alzheimer disease treatment with benzodiazepine includes a possibly greater risk of penumonia.
The study's lead investigator said prior research shows a high prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea in school-age children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Patients with JFM had poorer psychological and health-related outcomes than healthy control patients.
For the first time, investigators studied the link between maternal flu vaccination during pregnancy and increased risk of ASD.
Patients in the visual arm of the study wore flashing LED goggles delivering visual stimulation in the alpha-band range.
More Articles by Cindy Lampner, MSLIS
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders