Most Recent Articles by Christina Loguidice
Virtual reality may help combat the opioid crisis.
Psychological interventions are an important part of a chronic pain treatment plan.
Pharmacologic intervention in opioid addiction is pertinent to the prevention of relapse and over dose in adolescents.
Research suggests that solicitousness is a side effect of catastrophizing, but is not the main goal.
Research has found that patients with AS have an increased risk of developing certain depressive disorders following their diagnosis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Effectiveness of Exercise in Decreasing Depressive Symptoms
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Associated With Decreased Educational Attainment
- Dementia Risk Not Associated With Proton Pump Inhibitor Use
- Antidepressant Effectiveness for Depression in Schizophrenia
- Signs Workplace Stress Affects Mental Health
- Nutritional Psychiatry: Emerging Evidence and Expert Interview
- FDA Approval: Once-Monthly Buprenorphine Injection for Opioid Use Disorder
- Posttreatment Brain Effects of Psilocybin in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder May Represent the Same Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder: Not Just an Adult Condition
- Psychosis Treatment Failure More Common in Patients With ASD
- Psychiatric Risk for Female Offspring of World War II Finnish Evacuees
- Making a Decision: Using Conscious vs Unconscious Thinking to Solve the Problem
- Adult ADHD May Negatively Affect Fibromyalgia-Related Morbidity
- Depression Screening Tools Accurate in Post-Acute Coronary Syndrome