CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, glycerin; topical gel.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK:
To prevent nasal allergy symptoms by blocking airborne allergens (eg, ragweed, pollen, dustmites, pet dander, house dust).
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film around nostrils, between nose, and upper lip every 4–6hours. Rub in until dry.
Avoid contact with eyes; discontinue if irritation occurs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age