CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, glycerin; topical gel.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CHLORASEPTIC ALLERGEN BLOCK:
To prevent nasal allergy symptoms by blocking airborne allergens (eg, ragweed, pollen, dustmites, pet dander, house dust).
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film around nostrils, between nose, and upper lip every 4–6hours. Rub in until dry.
Avoid contact with eyes; discontinue if irritation occurs.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy