CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COUGH & SORE THROAT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg, dextromethorphan HBr 5mg; per 5mL; liq; cherry flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COUGH & SORE THROAT:
Cough, sore throat, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
<4yrs (<36lbs): do not use. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): 5mL. 6–11yrs (48-95lbs): 10mL. Repeat every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24 hours.
Children <4yrs old (<36lbs). During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
Analgesic + antitussive.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder