CHILDREN'S MYLANTA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg per chewable tab; bubble-gum flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S MYLANTA:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
Use other forms.
<2yrs: not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): 400mg; 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): 800mg. Both: as needed up to 3 times daily.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age