CHILDREN'S GAS-X TONGUE TWISTERS THIN STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 40mg; per thin strip; sweet cinnamon flavor.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for CHILDREN'S GAS-X TONGUE TWISTERS THIN STRIPS:
<2yrs: use drops. ≥2yrs: allow 1 strip to dissolve on tongue as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 6 strips/day.
Thin strips—16; Drops—1oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age