CHILDREN'S COLDCALM PELLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Allium cepa 3C HPUS, Apis mellifica 6C HPUS, Belladonna 6C HPUS, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, Nux vomica 3C HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS; pellets.
Indications for CHILDREN'S COLDCALM PELLETS:
Temporary relief of cold symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, minor sore throat.
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: Dissolve pellets in the mouth. 5 pellets every 20 minutes for 1 hour, then 5 pellets every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pellets—160 (80 pellets/tube)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses