Generic Name and Formulations:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS, Bryonia alba 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS, Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS, Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS; liq; contains honey, 4.2g of sugars per 5mL, alcohol 0.001%.
Indications for CHESTAL:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: 5mL every 2 hours. >12yrs: 10mL every 2 hours.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses