Generic Name and Formulations:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS, Bryonia alba 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS, Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS, Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS; liq; contains honey, 4.2g of sugars per 5mL, alcohol 0.001%.
Indications for CHESTAL:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: 5mL every 2 hours. >12yrs: 10mL every 2 hours.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder