CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7%, water, isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, glycerin, dimethicone, diisopropyl sebacate, silica, polymethyl methacrylate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, sucrose tristearate, dimethiconol, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 61, sodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, glycyrrhetinic acid, panthenol, triethanolamine, allantoin, carbomer, potassium sorabte, zine gluconate, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine; crm; oil- and fragrance-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER, SPF 30:
To moisturize oily and acne-prone skin, as part of a daily skin care regimen.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not recommended. Apply to face and neck in the AM. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapply at least every 2 hours.
Emollient + sunscreen.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes