CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, zinc coceth sulfate, glycerin, PEG-75, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, zinc gluconate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium benzoate, masking fragrance, disodium EDTA; liq.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL OIL CONTROL FOAM WASH:
As part of a daily skin care regimen, to help control excess oil production and wash away impurities.
Adults and Children:
Massage foam onto damp skin. Rinse and pat dry.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients