CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER:
Cleanser for normal to oily skin.
Adults and Children:
Massage small amount onto wet skin. Rinse.
Cleanser—4oz, 8oz, 16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children
- Addressing the Uncertainties of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program for Medical School Graduates