Generic Name and Formulations:
L-methylfolate 5.635mg, riboflavin 5mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 1mg; tabs; sugar-, lactose-, and dye-free.
Nestle Health Science – Pamlab, Inc.
Indications for CEREFOLIN:
Adjunct in hyperhomocysteinemia.
1–2 tabs daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia (may be mitigated by B12 component).
Antagonizes levodopa, phenytoin.
Paresthesia, somnolence, diarrhea, polycythemia vera, transitory itching exanthema.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses