CENTRUM KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1500 IU (53% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 45mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, Vit. K 10mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 108mg, iron (as carbonyl) 8mg, chromium 20mcg, copper 2mg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 40mg, zinc 15mg, manganese 1mg, molybdenum 20mcg, phosphorous 50mg; per chew tab; assorted flavors; contains phenylalanine.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM KIDS:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: ½ tab once daily ≥4yrs: 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder