CENTRUM KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1500 IU (53% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 45mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, Vit. K 10mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 108mg, iron (as carbonyl) 8mg, chromium 20mcg, copper 2mg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 40mg, zinc 15mg, manganese 1mg, molybdenum 20mcg, phosphorous 50mg; per chew tab; assorted flavors; contains phenylalanine.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM KIDS:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: ½ tab once daily ≥4yrs: 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses