Compared with men who never used tobacco, those who used snus but did not smoke had a 24% higher risk of death from prostate cancer.
Cognitive Profile and Putative Mechanisms of Cancer Therapy-Associated Cognitive Changes: A Primer for Mental Health Professionals
Nilotinib (Tasigna) improved cognition and motor skills in patients with Parkinson's and Lewy body dementia.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Opioid Overdoses a Leading Cause of Death in Rural Areas
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders