CALDESENE BABY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Talc (cornstarch) 81%, zinc oxide 15%; contains aloe vera, chamomile.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CALDESENE BABY:
Diaper rash and protect irritated, chafed skin.
Cleanse and dry diaper area. Apply liberally with each diaper change. Skin irritations: smooth on affected area.
Avoid eyes, face, or broken skin. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvement within 7 days.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses