Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
A self-report screening tool designed to identify impaired psychosocial functioning and behavioral responses in parents of children with chronic pain was found to be useful clinically.
The role of mHealth technologies, including smartphone applications and wearable sensors that enable real-time health monitoring, has become more prevalent within the last decade.
Educators' mental health and well-being is associated with their students' mental well-being or feelings of distress.
Pain conditions may largely be underrecognized contributors to the overdose epidemic.
A flexible overall performance score that can be modified in real time by users may be the most optimal method for generating relevant reviews for specific patient interests.
More Articles by Brandon May
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- Minocycline vs Routine Care for Clinical Symptom Improvement in Schizophrenia
- Insomnia in Borderline Personality Disorder May Increase Suicide Risk
- Mortality Rates in Parkinson Disease Psychosis With Pimavanserin, Quetiapine
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Psychotropic Medication May Reduce Symptoms and Improve Functioning in PTSD
- Social Decline a Predictor of Conversion Outcome in High-Risk Individuals
- Buprenorphine/Samidorphan Helpful in Refractory Depression
- Depression and Alcohol Misuse Lower Odds of Achieving Viral Suppression in HIV