BIOTENE MOISTURIZING MOUTH SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, polyglycitol, propylene glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) oil, xylitol, milk protein (Lactis Proteinum) extract, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, acesulfame K, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) extract, disodium phosphate, potassium thiocyanate, lysozyme, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase; sugar-free; fresh mint flavor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age