Generic Name and Formulations:
Povidone-iodine 10%; soln; oint; swab aid pads.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE:
Antisepsis for decubiti, skin infections, 2nd or 3rd degree burns, lacerations, wounds.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed. May bandage.
Extensive burns (absorption may occur).
Local irritation, sensitization (rare).
Spray—3oz; Soln—½ oz, 4oz, 8oz, pt, qt, gal; Oint—1oz; Swab aid pads—1000
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Panel Recommends Earlier Body Weight Monitoring in Use of Mood Stabilizers
- Nondaily Cigarette Use Increasing Among Individuals With Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders
- Cesarean Delivery, Early Childhood Antibiotic Use Not Associated With Risk for ADHD
- Uncertainty as a Form of Violence: Current Immigration Policy and Crisis
- FDA Gets Tough on Juul, Other Electronic Cigarette Makers