BETADINE SOLN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Povidone-iodine 10%; liq; pads; swab sticks; prep sticks.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE SOLN:
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Extensive burns (absorption may occur).
Local irritation, sensitization (rare).
Soln—½ oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, pt, qt, gal
Swab sticks—1, 3 packs
Scrub—4 oz, pt, qt, gal
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children