BETADINE SKIN CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE SKIN CLEANSER:
Skin infection prophylaxis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to wet skin, lather 3 minutes, rinse, repeat 2–3 times daily.
Extensive burns (absorption may occur).
Local irritation, sensitization (rare).
Soln—½ oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, pt, qt, gal
Swab sticks—1, 3 packs
Scrub—4 oz, pt, qt, gal
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Panel Recommends Earlier Body Weight Monitoring in Use of Mood Stabilizers
- Nondaily Cigarette Use Increasing Among Individuals With Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders
- Cesarean Delivery, Early Childhood Antibiotic Use Not Associated With Risk for ADHD
- Uncertainty as a Form of Violence: Current Immigration Policy and Crisis
- FDA Gets Tough on Juul, Other Electronic Cigarette Makers