BETADINE PREPSTICK PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Povidone-iodine 10%; contains alcohol.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE PREPSTICK PLUS:
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Extensive burns (absorption may occur).
Local irritation, sensitization (rare).
Soln—½ oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, pt, qt, gal
Swab sticks—1, 3 packs
Scrub—4 oz, pt, qt, gal
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age