BETADINE DOUCHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Povidone-iodine 0.3%; premixed vaginal soln.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE DOUCHE:
Trichomonal, candidal, or nonspecific vaginitis symptoms.
Treatment: douche daily for 5 days. Cleansing: douche once or twice weekly. Conc: use 30mL/quart of water.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Premixed—8oz; Premixed disposable—2; Concentrate kit—8oz; Concentrate disposable—2
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cycle Patterns Associated With Treatment Response in Bipolar Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder