BETADINE CONCENTRATE FOR DOUCHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for BETADINE CONCENTRATE FOR DOUCHE:
Trichomonal, candidal, or nonspecific vaginitis symptoms.
Treatment: douche daily for 5 days. Cleansing: douche once or twice weekly. Conc: use 30mL/quart of water.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Premixed—8oz; Premixed disposable—2; Concentrate kit—8oz; Concentrate disposable—2
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder