Generic Name and Formulations:
Bepotastine besilate 1.5%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for BEPREVE:
Treatment of itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) twice daily.
Remove contact lenses; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Mild taste, eye irritation, headache, nasopharyngitis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses