Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 5.3%; emollient foam; contains cetearyl alcohol, parabens.
Indications for BENZEFOAM:
Mild to moderate acne vulgaris.
Shake before use. Apply to affected area once daily. Face: use marble-size dollop. Back or chest: use walnut-size dollop. Rub in completely.
Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. May bleach fabrics or hair. Flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Excessive dryness, allergic dermatitis.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress